|Product Name:||Hongyi Nonwoven Three Roller Calendar Machine||Width:||2-5m|
|Diameter Of Roller:||480mm||Temp.:||250℃|
|Key Selling Points:||Easy To Operate||Usage:||Make The Fabric Surface Smooth.|
|Heating Method:||Conductive Oil||Heating Power:||90Kw|
calender machine for fabric 1500gsm,
Nonwoven three roll calender machine,
200mm three roll calender machine
Hongyi Nonwoven Three Roll Calender Machine For Fabric
Calendering is a finishing process used on cloth and fabrics. A calender is employed, usually to smooth, coat, or thin a material.
With textiles, fabric is passed under rollers at high temperatures and pressures. Calendering is used on fabrics such as moire to produce its watered effect and also on cambric and some types of sateens.
Nonwoven calendering machine is used to make the surface of nonwoven needle punched fabric or thermal bonded fabric more even and smooth, as well as increase the hardness of fiber by the squeezing of three rollers on the needled fiber web.
Working width: ≤5000mm
Product weight: (60-1500)gram/㎡
Product thickness: (3-200)mm
Surface temp.: ≤250℃
Heating method: hot oil circulation, electricity heating, direct burning
1. High quality welded armor plate is made into machine frame.
2. Hot pressing roller chrome plating 0.1mm; Smooth surface finish reaches V12 level. The radial run-out of the full length of each.
3. roller cannot be greater than 0.75mm.
4. Two-roller vertical type, with heat conductive oil heated by electricity.
5. Bottom roller is fixed, and the upper roller are lifted and dropped manually or electrically, the distance range is ≤50mm.
6. Temperature of two rollers is controlled separately, automatically constant temperature.
7. The machine is with protective guide plate, and brake safety rope device.
|Trade terms||Ex-works, FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Lead time||90 days|
|Payment terms||30% as advance payment by T/T, 70% shall be paid off before loading.|
Ms. Rainbow Li
Contact Person: admin