What are the principle characteristics and standards of the Meltblown Production Line? Let's introduce the filter efficiency tester of melt blown cloth in detail, first look at the principle of the filter efficiency tester of melt blown cloth.
1. Principle of Meltblown Cloth Filtration Efficiency Tester
The air is first sent into the vertical dust generating duct to generate a dirty air flow full of dust. The dust is dispersed with the compressed air in the dust generator to form a uniform concentration and then evenly distributed throughout the vertical pipeline and flow downwards. Part of the horizontal pipeline passes through the tested filter material with the inhalation airflow to expose it to a constant airflow and dust concentration. To simulate the operation of cleanable filter media.
2. Features of Meltblown Cloth Filtration Efficiency Tester
1. The cold-generating aerosol generator is used to produce continuous and stable aerosol particles, which is convenient for filling the solution.
2. The whole process of particle leakage prevention design protects the experimenter.
3. Aerosol generator: aerosol of salty particles and oily particles can be generated.
4. Equipped with aerosol particle electrostatic charge neutralization device.
5. Pneumatic clamps are equipped with protection devices, which are easy to use.
6. Equipped with glass rotor flowmeter, vacuum pump, laser dust particle counter.
7. Control system: The computer controls the test process, automatically collects data, and is equipped with a dedicated computer and test software.
8. The computer automatically tests the gas concentration and automatically calculates the filtration efficiency; it can save, output, query, and print the test data.
9. Touch screen control, simple and intuitive operation.