Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-14 Origin:Site
Non-woven fabrics are widely used in life. You can see non-woven fabrics everywhere. What are the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics? How should non-woven fabrics be maintained? The following will introduce these problems for everyone.
Advantages of non-woven fabric produced by Hongyi nonwoven equipment
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9 and only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light spot-like hot-melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have zero moisture content. The finished product has good water-repellent properties and is made of 100% fiber. It is porous and has good breathability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is produced using FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid. It is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of general short fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material used for most non-woven fabrics is polypropylene, while the raw material for plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, the chemical structures are far from each other. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can be effectively degraded And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the degree of environmental pollution after disposal is only 10% of plastic bags.
No.11 Kaicheng Road,Zhitang Town,Changshu City,Jiangsu,China